Harley-Davidson Bermuda

Bushido

I've read that there are no Harley-Davidson stores in Bermuda but also read that there are shops that might sell them. Does anyone have any insight into the shops that might sell them. Does not matter what part of the island. Thanking you in advance for the information!

I've read that there are no Harley-Davidson stores in Bermuda but also read that there are shops that might sell them. Does anyone have any insight into the shops that might sell them. Does not matter what part of the island. Thanking you in advance for the information!

No Genuine H.D. stuff at all . Only some knock-off stuff in the clock tower mall.

There is a t-shirt shop in the Clock Tower mall that had some nice Harley shirts. They do say Harley Davidson Bermuda. I picked up two last year and plan on picking up more this year! They have held up well and didn't shrink.

There is a t-shirt shop in the Clock Tower mall that had some nice Harley shirts. They do say Harley Davidson Bermuda. I picked up two last year and plan on picking up more this year! They have held up well and didn't shrink.

Thank you so much acton1776. Do you by chance remember the name of the shop?

Thank you so much acton1776. Do you by chance remember the name of the shop?

I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of the shop. I do remember it was diagonally across from the little restaurant they have there.

I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of the shop. I do remember it was diagonally across from the little restaurant they have there.

No worries thanks again. Enjoy your trip!

• 2 weeks later...