27 people Speciality Restraunt?

bjinouno

Were having 27 people in a reservation made well in advance for the specialty restruant on the Splendor, Doing a wedding while at Grand Turk on the beach, and thought this would be a special way for us all to celebrate for dinner, But thoughts please, Do you think the food will be just as good, and served together as it is with a party of 6? I have a lot of faith in the cooks.... but wondering if any one has ever done a large reservation and how it all turned out?

Were having 27 people in a reservation made well in advance for the specialty restruant on the Splendor, Doing a wedding while at Grand Turk on the beach, and thought this would be a special way for us all to celebrate for dinner, But thoughts please, Do you think the food will be just as good, and served together as it is with a party of 6? I have a lot of faith in the cooks.... but wondering if any one has ever done a large reservation and how it all turned out?

Hey Barb!! The biggest group we ever had at the Steakhouse was 12, and everything was nearly perfect. I know that Jimbo has had larger groups at the Steakhouse, so I'm sure he'll chime in.

Patti and I usually do the Steakhouse on Grand Turk day when we do this itinerary, but I think we'll book another night now! :D

Sorry about going off topic, but how's Mike doing?

LOL... do a different night,,, Shoot u guys can join the party We could use two Platnum members there..... Were all going dutch.... But just to let you know our reservation is for 6 pm ( i know you guys are early diners)

as far as Mike, still gloom and doom, but toes are healing up nicely..infection gone., wish the Hip was just a rest and feel better deal. No surgery in his forcast,,, Just sunshine!

We did 32 in the steak house as a "rehersal dinner" for our on island wedding. We had half of the steakhouse which was nice, but we had to order from a limited steakhouse menu. Everything was still awesome except for the exclusion of the chocolate sampler dessert :( I think it varies ship to ship, we had to reserve the steakhouse under the groups planning department.