Miracle Cabin Assigned, 55 days out (11/6)

stacieps

I've been checking for cabin assignments for several days with no luck. Noticed over the weekend that sailing was sold out, but still no assignments. Finally today (55 days out) we have our cabins (using Funpass/gift method)!

3 bookings, all BL guarantees. All received 8H on Panorama Deck, all together (8208, 8210, 8212)

Now we just have to wait 55 more days!!!!

We've only had 1 balcony before - 8B on Glory. Any comments on Miracle cabins on Panorama would be appreciated.

Note to Serene - FYI, we all booked at different times, I booked in 10/04 (paid least of 3, received military discount), 2nd was in 1/05, the 3rd was 6/05.

3 bookings, all BL guarantees. All received 8H on Panorama Deck, all together (8208, 8210, 8212)

Any comments on Miracle cabins on Panorama would be appreciated.

QUOTE]

We were on the Miracle 3/05 and had a wonderful time. We were in Cabin 8218 and it was great. The only negative that I would say is that it was right below Horatio's restuarant and occassionally we would hear the food carts going up and down the restaurant in the early morning and evening. (My husband heard this more than I). However, it wasn't anything too disturbing. Be sure to bring a bungee cord to hold your door open for when you are out on your balcony or when you are in your cabin and just want to hear the water rushing by.

Have a wonderful time -- we will be on the Miracle again 2/26 for another great week!!:)

I had to cancel my Conquest booking and rebook Miracle when my ship was moved. I'm 35 days out and cannot find my cabin assignment. When you went to gifts and services did you add to cart and enter your booking number? Did your cabin number pop up when you moved down to that space? I, like you, have been trying this daily with no luck. I booked a guaranteed 8A and just would like to know which cabin. Thanks for the help.

We were in cabin 8167 on the Panorama deck (an 8I) - I have a couple of pictures in the link below if you'd like to see what the view is like from there.

The Panorama deck was really convenient - it was just one flight up for food & fun on the Lido deck, and the staircase was pretty close.

Enjoy! :D

we had cabin 8126 and it was beautiful. I was worried about motion sickness with being up that high but it was fine. We had to go within 90 miles of Katrinas eye and even with all that action we were fine. I even felt safer being up higher. It was also very well situated and quiet. This was a great ship , have fun!

Archived