Price Adjustment??

sjmbruce

I booked my cruise and paid the deposit. Final payment isn't due until January of 2016.

Right now, the cruise is listed as cheaper for the same date.

Does NCL do price adjustments before final payment?

I booked my cruise and paid the deposit. Final payment isn't due until January of 2016.

Right now, the cruise is listed as cheaper for the same date.

Does NCL do price adjustments before final payment?

Yes. But it does not necessarily guarantee you will keep the same perks/offers that you might have received when you first booked. Ask what will happen to them if you change.

In December of 2012, I booked a simple inside for April of 2016. The only perk I can see is $25 OBC for the stateroom. Right now I have a stateroom assigned, it looks like they're currently only booking guaranteed insides. Do I just call NCL and ask for the new price?

This would be my third cruise, my first with NCL....so still pretty new :)

Thanks for the help!

In December of 2012, I booked a simple inside for April of 2016. The only perk I can see is $25 OBC for the stateroom. Right now I have a stateroom assigned, it looks like they're currently only booking guaranteed insides. Do I just call NCL and ask for the new price?

This would be my third cruise, my first with NCL....so still pretty new :)

Thanks for the help!

Did you really book 4 years out? What cruise and date? Did you book a guarantee cabin? What is the cureent price difference?

I'm wondering if you missed out on the past promo that was UDP or UBP or OBC.

Whatever I would sit tight and watch for another promo to come along your still 8 months out.

Did you really book 4 years out? What cruise and date? Did you book a guarantee cabin? What is the cureent price difference?

I'm wondering if you missed out on the past promo that was UDP or UBP or OBC.

Whatever I would sit tight and watch for another promo to come along your still 8 months out.

I did book four years out....it's a long story! I called NCL tonight and saved hundreds of dollars without losing anything, so hopefully it was a good move.

What is UDP and UBP?

I did book four years out....it's a long story! I called NCL tonight and saved hundreds of dollars without losing anything, so hopefully it was a good move.

What is UDP and UBP?

UDP is Ultimate Dining Package, you can eat in any of the specialty restaurants for your entire cruise.

UBP is Ultimate Beverage Package, you can drink for your entire cruise LOL.