Currently on Liberty May 6 to 16

Pictures while sitting in the promenade.[ATTACH]349320[/ATTACH][ATTACH]349321[/ATTACH][ATTACH]349322[/ATTACH]

Pics taken right from the Pub... Right?

Man I miss that place...

Thanks for the pics but they make me nostalgic. Happily it is the weekend, it is gorgeous outside and I'm finishing early this afternoon. Plus, my wife told me I can go pickup a tiller this afternoon for Fathers day, so now I'm happy again :D. I know Fathers day isn't for another month but the tiller will come in handy this weekend.

OK back to your cruise... I really enjoyed your Live/on board commentaries.

dp

Pics taken right from the Pub... Right?

Man I miss that place...

Thanks for the pics but they make me nostalgic. Happily it is the weekend, it is gorgeous outside and I'm finishing early this afternoon. Plus, my wife told me I can go pickup a tiller this afternoon for Fathers day, so now I'm happy again :D. I know Fathers day isn't for another month but the tiller will come in handy this weekend.

OK back to your cruise... I really enjoyed your Live/on board commentaries.

dp

Dp, across from Sorrento's and the pub. We love the promenade.

We went to the ice show yesterday and really enjoyed it.

It was sunny and warm and we couldn't find a shady spot to sit outside so we settled in at Olive or Twist.... Beautiful to relax, read and look out the windows during the day.

It's cool and sunny today and we have our seats by the kids pool, in the shade.

Today we have an appointment to book next years cruise... Woo hoo.

Dp, across from Sorrento's and the pub. We love the promenade.

We went to the ice show yesterday and really enjoyed it.

It was sunny and warm and we couldn't find a shady spot to sit outside so we settled in at Olive or Twist.... Beautiful to relax, read and look out the windows during the day.

It's cool and sunny today and we have our seats by the kids pool, in the shade.

Today we have an appointment to book next years cruise... Woo hoo.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing. 33 more days for us to sail her can't wait. Enjoy your Father's Day present[emoji267]

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing. 33 more days for us to sail her can't wait. Enjoy your Father's Day present[emoji267]

Thank you , we are. Hope you have a good time too.

We're booked on the Anthem for next year. The 9 night version of this same cruise; Bermuda, PR, St Maarten, Labadee!

Since this is our first cruise, I'm assuming DH and I will attend the intro show. Don't know anything about the bars/lounges, so I guess it will be trial and error. I think we both would enjoy The Caribbean band, and I've read another of your posts about getting to Saturday Night Fever 20 minutes before and staying all the way through the final songs!

Since this is your first cruise, no one's else mentioned it but there's one word you must know: Quest.

It will be relatively late at night (11-ish or so) and is adults-only but is an absolute riot. The less you know about it beforehand the better but it's one of the few organized events that we've never missed on a cruise.

Since this is your first cruise, no one's else mentioned it but there's one word you must know: Quest.

It will be relatively late at night (11-ish or so) and is adults-only but is an absolute riot. The less you know about it beforehand the better but it's one of the few organized events that we've never missed on a cruise.

DH and I will be on our first cruise tomorrow!! Is "Quest" every night, and where is it held?

Thanks,

eileen

Guest maddycat
DH and I will be on our first cruise tomorrow!! Is "Quest" every night, and where is it held?

Thanks,

eileen

Only once on a cruise.

Thanks,

eileen

On Liberty, it's usually the last night of the cruise and is held in Studio B.

I know it's the end of your cruise. It sounds like you had an amazing trip. I'm so excited to be going in 18 days![emoji3]. Did you happen to notice how much the flowrider lessons are?

Loralie

Thanks Loralie, and have a great time... we sure did.

Sorry, I did not check into flow rider lessons.

Sailing on the 21st and DH would like to know how much a piña colada is at the poolside?

Calb, sorry I don't know. None of the drinks had prices on the menus except for the specialty drinks which were $12!

My brother bought a Coors light and it was $7.07 with the 18% gratuity added. He bought a drink package after that. The rest of us bought various packages before boarding so the prices were not listed on the receipt, just 0 and a blank space to add an additional tip.

Hi all, thanks for reading my posts. We had a fantastic time! Sitting in the Windjammer now and getting ready to leave. The 10 day cruise was just right and ready to get home and see family and our dog.

You all have a great time yourselves, and if you have any other questions, just ask.

DaisyL, I can't believe it's departure day already. It would be nice to know what drink prices are for all. Safe travels home!

I know... But 10 day is just right. It was really hard to find out prices but there's several threads I was reading before we left. Unfortunately a lot of the prices were before the increase.

Thanks for reporting. Found it very informative.

Please correct me if I am wrong (or anyone else!), you did not have to make reservations for any show other than the ice show?

Thanks again.

Correct, only the ice show has reservations.

Thanks Bob... I should really just have you on speed dial...

Do you know how far out the reservations open up?

There is no set time. Just keep watching the website.

There is no set time. Just keep watching the website.

Yes, they showed up at some point under 'my reservations' and we booked about 2weeks before the cruise. But it turned out the shows days and times were changed. We happened to check on board because my brother wanted to sign up. I'm not sure how we would have found out without checking since we never received a notification of the changes.