What's up with the Splendor?

LadyDAC

Norfolk built built that brand new terminal to encourage these ships to come into this great city. I wish we could see Carnival and the others offer more cruises from here more often. They are truly unique to go over that great bay bay bridge tunnel. These cruises always go out full so why not offer at least 1 or 2 more?

Amen to that! I think if Carnival split a ship between us and one other port, so Norfolk got it for 5 or 6 months, that would be great. And I think they could fill the ship. Hampton Roads is an amazing place with a lot of upward momentum right now.

I'd certainly take at least one a year of there were regular sailings at a decent price.

My wife and I sailed out of Norfolk on the Glory. We are sailing this October on the Splendor to Bermuda. And we plan to take at least one cruise on the Sunshine next year.

We are cruising out of Norfolk (to Bermuda) in October. The suites and balconies have been sold out for several months. The price for an interior is several hundred more than we paid for a balcony so at least on that cruise, they must be making a lot of money cruising out of Norfolk.

I agree they are making money out of Norfolk. The price for our cruise in October has went up nearly 300$ for each type of room since we booked.

The price of the Bermuda trip right now is 1369$ for an inside room and 1604$ for OV. Nearly double what they started at.

Would be nice to get a few more out of here but not just to Nassau and Freeport as that would get old after awhile.