RCI - Ovation of the Seas, Exotic Asia Cruise 12th June 2016

Triock

• 3 weeks later...
Haven't booked yet but am checking it out. Trying to talk friend into going...if not, then I will check out one of the solo rooms w/balcony. Just need a long cruise to relax! :rolleyes:

Hi there,

Hope you manage to get it booked, not been to that part of the world so looking forward to it.

Kamal

I have done a lot of the places the ship goes to in the Med but haven't been beyond Egypt...so Suez Canal and further east would be great! Would like to book additional time in China to see more sights but not sure I would want to do that alone.

I have done a lot of the places the ship goes to in the Med but haven't been beyond Egypt...so Suez Canal and further east would be great! Would like to book additional time in China to see more sights but not sure I would want to do that alone.

Not bee to the Med, most of our holidays have been the States side, so are looking forward to this, We are opting for a 3 day stay in China at the end to explore a bit more.

Kamal

Just found out that a solo cabin with air/hotel/transfers is over $16K...not sure I want to spend that much although it would be an adventure. I thought the single cabins for solo travelers would be a lot cheaper, but cost the same as regular cabin w/balcony for 2 people. :eek:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Booked on this sailing. I'm starting my journey on May 24 on her from Dubai as I always love visiting India. My name is David and will likely be traveling by myself as my boyfriend cannot take that long to go with me on the cruise. I have taken this route on another Royal Caribbean ship a few year ago and it has been fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we are booked and I'm doing my best at figuring out excursions...Have you booked anything yet?

we may be looking for another couple in beijing. I found a tour guide that will pick us up from ship and do a two-day tour. It's less expensive with more people.

Let me know if you're interested. we are staying 3 nights in beijing.

abby

Hi tom,

My husband and I are from south florida (Boca) and are going on this cruise. we are flying to singapore for 3 days first before boarding the ship. I'm looking for "fun" people to possibly take a 2 day tour in beijing with us to reduce the costs. I found a great tour group and have details worked out. we will be staying 3 nights there.

Let me know if you're interested. We are ages 53 and 56, very outgoing and enjoy life and cruising.

Abby

Hi Abby,

Welcome :D

We are also staying 3 night in Beijing and have a private tour booked, theres a few of us on it, not sure of the details but can find out if you are interested in detail, they too pick up from the ship.

Also have a similar thing booked for Vietnam and Singapore

regards

Kamal

Yes....please let me know the company you're working with and the cost per person. I know the cost with the groups I've been working with are less if you add more people.

I'm working with tiger tours in vietnam (mytigertour.com) and beijing tour guide (beijingtour-guide.com, his name is Kong).

my email address is abrelage@gmail.com, which may be easier to communicate.

Let me know as soon as you can. I'm ready to book soon.

Thanks,

Abby

Yes....please let me know the company you're working with and the cost per person. I know the cost with the groups I've been working with are less if you add more people.

I'm working with tiger tours in vietnam (mytigertour.com) and beijing tour guide (beijingtour-guide.com, his name is Kong).

my email address is abrelage@gmail.com, which may be easier to communicate.

Let me know as soon as you can. I'm ready to book soon.

Thanks,

Abby

No problem will pvt email you the details.

Kamal

• 2 weeks later...
Hi tom,

My husband and I are from south florida (Boca) and are going on this cruise. we are flying to singapore for 3 days first before boarding the ship. I'm looking for "fun" people to possibly take a 2 day tour in beijing with us to reduce the costs. I found a great tour group and have details worked out. we will be staying 3 nights there.

Let me know if you're interested. We are ages 53 and 56, very outgoing and enjoy life and cruising.

Abby

Hello Abby,

I am very sorry about getting back with you so late. I do have a private tour set up for the two of us. It's with Catherian lu tours. They will pick us up at the ship and at the end of our stay they will take us to the airport. The tour is just for 2 days of the city of Beijing.

If you have not found a tour yet give me a private email at lubiielu1216@gmail.com.

Take care

Tom

Hi tom,

I was home for a week and not good access to a computer. I tried emailing you at lubiielu1216@gmail.com but it keeps coming back undeliverable??

Tom.....I originally was looking into the same tour group as you, then decided to work with Beijing Tours and Kong. Below is the quote he gave us. I've been talking to him about maybe finding more people to join us to reduce the cost, but it's difficult trying to coordinate with everyone.

Do you have information on the itinerary and cost of your 2 day tour that you would share with us? And are you interested in someone else joining you, or would you prefer to do just private?

Stuart and I live in Boca Raton and are in our mid 50's...adventurist, fun, and love life. Tell me a little about you and yours truly. If you invited us to tag along you'd want us to be a good fit for you:-)

I was traveling this past week, but definitely want to finalize these plans this week. I'm still in limbo on South Korea, too. If you don't mind sharing what and who you planned with in South Korea, that would be great also. This is quite a project!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Abby & Stuart

• 2 weeks later...