What are you most looking forward to?

Dorhead1230

I have another too...

Drink tastings! Specifically martini tasting, martini flights, and margarita tastings! My mom said she's only drinking "flights" on this cruise lol!!! Good thing we don't have the UBP or else hers would be wasted since they're not part of it! ;)

I'm sure I will think of even more, and I will post as I do!

Edited by bangzoom6877

Sorry, I have to add another.

11. The oatmeal cookies - yum!

I also forgot about the Eggs Benedicts, hash browns, the bacon, Indian food and hand-scooped ice cream from the Buffet. The frosted cinnamon rolls, hamburgers, fries and salads from the Outdoor grill. Chicken tenders, buffalo wings and mozzarella sticks from O'Sheenan (the snacks of sobering champions;)). Chinese food from the Asian restaurant, Wasabi in general and garlic rice from Teppannaki. And finally the appetizers from from the MDR - I can make a meal out of those.:p

I have to say, I like the food choices of NCL -its vast and they will stuff you. :D

Edit: I can't believe I forgot the pretzel rolls and the choices for a custom-made cheese platter from the buffet - those are yummy with tea or wine. :)

Edited by maywell

1.Seeing the joy on my kids faces since they've never been on a cruise before or any big vacation for that matter.

2. We're from California so we're spending a few days upstate and in the city.

3. Everything:)

I am most looking forward to hanging out at the 5 O'clock Somewhere Bar

listening to live music on my Escape TA cruise.

I'm looking forward to the loud music when we get to port(Miami):p

Edited by $hip$hape

I have another too...

Drink tastings! Specifically martini tasting, martini flights, and margarita tastings! My mom said she's only drinking "flights" on this cruise lol!!! Good thing we don't have the UBP or else hers would be wasted since they're not part of it! ;)

I'm sure I will think of even more, and I will post as I do!

Since I do have the UBP, I think I will be creating my own drink tastings :p. But, they will be full-sized :eek:! I am also super-excited for lounging on our aft balcony, which I've read here on CC is 158 square feet...woohoo!

My turn!!

Spending a day in NYC on the Saturday before our July 19th cruise.

Visiting Lady Liberty, the new WTC and 9/11 Memorial

Trying to get in line as early as possible to try and be first on board!!

The first buffet lunch after boarding

Sitting on the balcony (no matter how tiny it is!)

Having the UDP and getting to eat EVERY night in a premium dining room!

Going to Bermuda and spending two days at Horseshoe.

Going snorkeling

Being with my wife and kids

Being with my dad, stepmom, and niece.

Going on the waterslides

Walking the plank!

Sitting in the hottubs and meeting new people

I'm looking forward to:

- Surprising my mom when DH and I renew our wedding vows on board (we eloped originally)

- Relaxing in the Haven and the spa

- Trying out new drinks

- Another fun vacation with DH and mom as we have a lot of laughs together

1. Key Lime Martini

2. Chocolate Martini

3. Rum Cake Martini

4. Japanese Martini

5. That inside cabin--sleeping in a cave! Love it!

6. Eating my breakfast outside on the back of the ship--yep, even in Alaska!

7. An all-girls cruise--first one!

8. Having nothing that I "have to do" for a week

Can't wait! Alaska is calling!

I'm looking forward to my very first cruise to Bermuda!!! I have been saying I'm going to give Bermuda a try for at least the last 2 years, but just now getting around to it. We will be there in 24 days+ Woo Hoo.

I am also getting anxiety over all the recent discussions around the boards with all of the changes taking place with NCL. I don't find them positives and I think the communication with these changes have been pretty darn crappy. However, most of them do not really pertain to us and they are things we "normally" don't do. So, I will be anxious to find out how this all works on my upcoming cruise.

I'm also excited to be trying out the Dawn since I have never been on this ship yet (but have been on her sister ship the Star a few years ago). :)

This makes me excited because I know when I get back from the gem I'll have another mitsugirly review to read!

1. Time with the family

2. The traditional first lunch (usually at Taste)

3. Sitting on the balcony

4. Cheesy trivia games

5. Playing cards

6. First-time views of the Western Med

7. Eggs Benedict

8. The kids going to get wings at all hours of the day

9. Howl at The Moon

That's good for starters

Cheers

Yes, thank you so much for a positive topic! It's great reading everyone's comments.

I look forward to the sail out of NY harbor, going under the Verrazano Bridge looking like we won't make it and seeing the Statue of Liberty. I love to sit on the balcony at sunset in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The vastness of it always leaves me in awe. And of course the beautiful island of Bermuda. Can't wait!

Yes, thank you so much for a positive topic! It's great reading everyone's comments.

I look forward to the sail out of NY harbor, going under the Verrazano Bridge looking like we won't make it and seeing the Statue of Liberty. I love to sit on the balcony at sunset in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The vastness of it always leaves me in awe. And of course the beautiful island of Bermuda. Can't wait!

On my last trip on the Breakaway, I managed to snap these photos from the back of the waterfront (I have about 200+ photos just from there alone :))

6rotEGvslo9-Jq0qI_DQnxkzoTA7doWVmQQui9X_CHc=w367-h206-p-nocuYmbZHm1zzuVpk0FwO0BynO2R8Gx41PuxCqC1cwP_c=w367-h206-p-noi1r2YEwieanF2VN9Tn-HnsJF_MlC1keFvocFuKKiXHI=w118-h209-p-no

34sSVdNQQLR4Cxyvbsw-Gar87TYxYZn8NWikGxr6yi4=w367-h206-p-no

This is what I want to read. I am looking forward to:

1.Fresh flowers in my suite

2. 7 days without any electronics to distract my kids,me or my husband

3. Cagreys breakfast

4. The ocean

5. sunsets

6. Dancing on the ship because I will never see any of you again

7. Meeting new people

8. Snorkeling

9. New Orleans

10. Everything else that happens during the week

My very first cruise was on Celebrity Reflection in February. We are booked on the Breakaway to Bermuda in October. I am looking forward to EVERYTHING:D

1. Bermuda, first time for us all

2. Ropes course, zip-line, plank, slides (hope to do it all)

3. So many restaurants and bars, so much choice

4. Showing our Mum around NYC before we sail.....her first time

5. Having 3 days to explore the Island, no rush

6. The many great shows, heard good things

7. Exploring every part of the ship

8. Nightlife

We enjoyed the Reflection. It was a beautiful ship with great service and good food. We suffered a little sea-sickness due to rough seas, but will be prepared this time. I fell in love with cruising but want to try a ship with more to do. The Breakaway looks like the perfect choice, and I really can't wait.

On my last trip on the Breakaway, I managed to snap these photos from the back of the waterfront (I have about 200+ photos just from there alone :))

6rotEGvslo9-Jq0qI_DQnxkzoTA7doWVmQQui9X_CHc=w367-h206-p-nocuYmbZHm1zzuVpk0FwO0BynO2R8Gx41PuxCqC1cwP_c=w367-h206-p-noi1r2YEwieanF2VN9Tn-HnsJF_MlC1keFvocFuKKiXHI=w118-h209-p-no

34sSVdNQQLR4Cxyvbsw-Gar87TYxYZn8NWikGxr6yi4=w367-h206-p-no

I really do love the sailaway from NYC. Even to a born and bred Long Islander who always spent a lot of time in the city, that view from the ship is just breathtaking!

1. Spending a week with family

2. Ports - Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel (Never been to any of them)

3. Sunshine

4. UBP

5. Beautiful blue water

6. Palm Trees, tropical plants and flowers

7. Beaches

8. Food

9. Relaxation

10. Heat

Snorkelling with my daughter after heavy exams....She loves the sea but has very bad eyesight, I have found prescription snorkelling goggles so it will be the first time she actually manages to see the fish!!

Snorkelling with my daughter after heavy exams....She loves the sea but has very bad eyesight, I have found prescription snorkelling goggles so it will be the first time she actually manages to see the fish!!

Oh, that's fantastic! I am excited FOR her! [emoji2] We had such a great snorkeling trip in Bermuda two summers ago...it was so beautiful, it almost looked fake. She's going to love seeing everything clearly!

Staying in the Haven for the first time

Separate bedrooms for the kids!!!

Having my parents and brother on the same cruise. (hasnt happened since the Maasdam Panama Canal cruise, which was their 35th anniversary)

The Haven

UBP

The Haven

Harvest Caye. I usually love private islands, and I bet this one will be great!

I am looking forwards to:

Being back on the Star. Our first ever cruise was on her back in 2008.

No phone

No Internet

No cooking

No cleaning

Aft balcony cabin

Seeing Norway for the first time

Watching the scenery go by from our balcony

Relaxing

Pre dinner cocktails

UDP

Post dinner liquers

Going to the Arctic circle and 24 hour daylight