Cirque Dreams no longer on UDP 1st night?

I just tried to book the Cirque Dreams for the 1st night of our cruise on the NCL website. My understanding was, the 1st night the show was included in the Dining Plan, which I have purchased. It did not show zero balance in the shopping cart , so I called NCL and was told by an agent that the 1st night is no longer included in the dining plan. Does anyone know if this is accurate ?

I just tried to book the Cirque Dreams for the 1st night of our cruise on the NCL website. My understanding was, the 1st night the show was included in the Dining Plan, which I have purchased. It did not show zero balance in the shopping cart , so I called NCL and was told by an agent that the 1st night is no longer included in the dining plan. Does anyone know if this is accurate ?

Yep.

Well that stinks ! It was one of the reasons I purchased the plan.

Just wish there was a better " heads up" about that happening :-(

Thanks !

If you purchased it, just call and cancel. They will credit it back to your cc.

It's included before 7/3/15 sailings.

What they offer now is 25% off Cirque Dreams and other entertainment-based dining throughout your cruise. And of course you still get all the specialty restaurants, so you may decide that the UDP is still worthwhile for you, even though it has lost value since you purchased it.