Do beverage waiters come around deck 5 near spas on the Breeze?

rene194215

I hear the pools can get crowded on the Breeze (personally I like the aft pool) and I was told that deck 5 where the spas are at is a good place to go since they are not really crowded. But does a bar waiter come around there? Or is there a bar nearby that I can go get a drink? I don't want to have to get dressed each time to go inside if that's the case. Just weighing my options as to if I will hang at the pool with half the ship or deck 5.

Thanks in advance!! I appreciate any input on the Breeze. The biggest ship I have been on is the Valor and the last ship I was on was the Paradise so this will be a big change for me!

I hear the pools can get crowded on the Breeze (personally I like the aft pool) and I was told that deck 5 where the spas are at is a good place to go since they are not really crowded. But does a bar waiter come around there? Or is there a bar nearby that I can go get a drink? I don't want to have to get dressed each time to go inside if that's the case. Just weighing my options as to if I will hang at the pool with half the ship or deck 5.

Thanks in advance!! I appreciate any input on the Breeze. The biggest ship I have been on is the Valor and the last ship I was on was the Paradise so this will be a big change for me!

Yes, they do have bar waiters circulating in this area. We spend most of our time in the sun on Deck 5 on the Magic and Breeze because it is not crowded. The waiters on the Breeze came from both the Red Frog Pub and the Plaza bar. (Different uniforms)

Yes, they do have bar waiters circulating in this area. We spend most of our time in the sun on Deck 5 on the Magic and Breeze because it is not crowded. The waiters on the Breeze came from both the Red Frog Pub and the Plaza bar. (Different uniforms)

Great! I have heard ( or rather read) different things from past guests and they said there was no bar waiters around that area. I think I will go to the more aft spa and set up shop there. Well except the day in Cozumel. I am only planning on getting off to go buy a specific tequila and then I will go to the aft pool!!! That should be pretty open I hope!