Pearl Alaska Dailies

FraudBroad

I have the dailies from the May 31 Alaska cruise. I am posting the first to make sure it is readable. Please let me know if it is ok and I will post the others.

Looks great! Can't wait to see the others! Also, can't wait until July 19!

Here you go. If you have questions, I will be happy to attempt to answer

On Day 5, Glacier Bay, what time should we plan to be on deck soaking in the views? I see so many things going on all over the ship. Wondering what is the best time to be "watching" and the other times we can be "participating."

On Day 5' date=' Glacier Bay, what time should we plan to be on deck soaking in the views? I see so many things going on all over the ship. Wondering what is the best time to be "watching" and the other times we can be "participating."[/quote']

Anytime between 9 and 1, if I remember correctly. The ship circles so that all sides have a great view. It is truly spectacular!

• 1 month later...

Digging up a month old thread! :rolleyes:

Our Pearl to Alaska cruise is in two weeks. Is it safe to say the dailies from the end of May will be about what to expect? Or do things change drastically mid-season?

It's pretty close--just back yesterday. Noticed that a couple of things were shifted by 30-60 minutes here and there, some of the entertainment was different, etc. Nothing major, but I can't say that I memorized the older ones, either.

• 3 months later...
I added day 7 and childrens' age 10-12 activities

Thanks so much for this! I want to be able to show my 12 year old daughter the activities they have. Do you know by chance how many kids were on board during your sailing/ We are doing a May 22nd cruise next year and I wonder if there will be many kids on board since some schools aren't out of session yet.