Magic goes to dry dock Feb 21,2016

I didn't make myself clear before. I was talking about the Hasbro Game Show. I know the Magic is going into dry dock for 2 weeks and will be sailing again on March 6. In fact we are sailing on it March 20.

Can you do a review when you get back and maybe some pictures of the ship? I'm sailing on her in May, just getting excited, especially about the upgrades ;-)

Does anyone know if the Magic is going to have the HubSpot with the new upgrades or does it already have HubSpot???

I'm sailing on the Magic in April and was hoping she would have this by then. However, yesterday John Heald responded to someone's inquiry about this, and , he said that she was not getting this upgrade while in dry dock. This is one time that I hope he is wrong

I'm sailing on the Magic in April and was hoping she would have this by then. However' date=' yesterday John Heald responded to someone's inquiry about this, and , he said that she was not getting this upgrade while in dry dock. This is one time that I hope he is wrong[/quote']

Oh that's a bummer for sure. Was really hoping for that on our March 20th sailing.

Was that on a FB post?