Carnival Hub App

robert1592

I used it on the Breeze in March. It was great. It would be hard to cruise on a ship without it.....especially if you are cruising in a group because with the chat feature you can keep in contact with people onboard. Be sure to download it before you leave home

I agree, I don't understand what would take them so long to introduce it on more ships. I posted that question to John Heald on FB and never got an answer.

Since they have been beta testing it for a while, they probably encountered more bugs than originally anticipated.

Can the Carnival Hub App be used on other ships besides the Breeze yet??? How well does app work????

Only the Breeze. We were just on the ship on May 3-9. It works great for fun times. You can also use the chat feature ($5 per phone) which is great if you're traveling with others. Needs to be available fleet wide.

as others have noted, it is currently only on the breeze...

i did read something on john heald's page earlier though, that they do intend to roll it out across the fleet, and that sunshine would be next. it's somewhere on his facebook page's 'posts to page' from today if anyone wants to look (i don't right now!) lol :)