Promenade Rooms on IOTS

Hi...which deck is best for the Promenade rooms on IOTS...especially for "people and event" watching or are all 3 decks ok. Also is there more noise from the Promenade on deck 6.

If someone could give a specific cabin number which is good for viewing that would be great. :)

Hi...which deck is best for the Promenade rooms on IOTS...especially for "people and event" watching or are all 3 decks ok. Also is there more noise from the Promenade on deck 6.

If someone could give a specific cabin number which is good for viewing that would be great. :)

Many people say they like deck 7 because it's high enough to get a good perspective of the events on the Promanade, but not too high to be too far away.

We had cabin 6607 opposite the Ben and Jerry Suite and next to the bridge which comes down, great for watching them perform. Noticed no noise except on entertainment nights. Only minus was we didn't know whether it was day or night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deck 6 is perfect, deck 7 ok but no to deck 8. Deck 8 you have to lean in to look down. Look at any pictures of the Promenade and you will notice the windows are tilted. My favorite deck is 6 for sure! Love to people watch and see friends & family when they are out & about on the Promenade.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Ben & Jerry's Sweet is great. The bridge blocks a bit of the people below but you can see the performers up close.

Plus you get access to the Suite Lounge at a promenade price.

Ben & Jerry's Sweet is great. The bridge blocks a bit of the people below but you can see the performers up close.

Plus you get access to the Suite Lounge at a promenade price.

Agree with this! Other than that, I would vote for deck 7.

There's a deck map site that allows you to drag the decks over each other, this enables you to see what's above or below your cabin.

I was on IOS last Nov for the TA in a prominade room, # 8631. The view of the prominade was not very good from this room, or from any room at that end of the ship, because of a hanging sculpture blocking the sight line. I think it was a huge wok with fish inside.

As another poster mentioned, the deck 8 cabin windows slope out at the top. To me, it seemed easier to look down, not harder. You are higher up and, therefore, farther away. Middle of the prominade would be better, IMHO.

I like deck 6. We were in a cabin opposite side to Ben and Jerry's but almost above where they are and view was perfect. Not noisy at all. Have booked deck 6 again but a little further towards middle and I hope it works as well.