Getaway - Wine package

ERLEC

Is there a wine package available on the Getaway?

I'll be sailing on her in October and I'd really like to buy a 6-7 bottles wine package if there's any available.

Yes, and you can purchase it online before you cruise. However, what we noticed was that some restaurants had different wines than others - if you really like wine, you might want the freedom to choose the exact one you want rather than the limited selection you get with the package. The other thing we noticed (last week on Getaway) was that the wine prices onboard were excellent - they were even less than charged by land based restaurants in our city.

Yes, and you can purchase it online before you cruise.

Hi there,

Could you please point me in the right direction for purchasing the wine package online? We have had it on all our cruises so far and find it good value for money. However, we have never purchased it online, only on Embarkation day.

I'm a bit of a planner and anything I can sort....and pay for......before we board....is a bonus for me! :) TIA

Aww thank you very much. I checked those out, but the package we usually buy is just wine, no beer. It's called Viva Vino, and you can buy 4 bottle packages, 6 bottles etc. Maybe that one isn't available to pre-order online?