1st B2B!

We have done numerous B2Bs and they are definitely addicting. The first time we did a single cruise after three different B2Bs our granddaughter asked why were we getting off the ship with everyone else. She was not thrilled with the idea of a single cruise.

Did you book the same cabin for both? Turn around day is amazing! So relaxing and a great opportunity to take some photos of a nearly empty ship.

Since we are doing a back to back in summertime, we are going on the cheap. It will be my first time in an inside cabin. I even picked the rate where they pick the room for you. I figured "why not"? We have had every other type of room except inside. I guess I was wondering if they will keep us in the same cabin....

:DFor my daughter's 16th birthday, I have booked our first ever B2B. It will just be Hannah and I sailing this time around. Does anyone have any words of wisdom for us? Thank you in advance.

Our family did a b2b in 2012. Sadly we can't do another till retirement in 4 years. I quit my second job two years ago and that revenue stream is gone.

Since we are doing a back to back in summertime, we are going on the cheap. It will be my first time in an inside cabin. I even picked the rate where they pick the room for you. I figured "why not"? We have had every other type of room except inside. I guess I was wondering if they will keep us in the same cabin....

Congrats on your B2B. We love longer cruises so basically that is what you have now. A 14 day cruise!

We have only stayed in an interior once on our first cruise. It was fine. Hubby really enjoys the couch in the balcony rooms. We have recently booked an interior as a cost saving to allow an additional cruise this year. We will see if he can live without the couch.

I wouldn't get my hopes up that you will have the same stateroom. Since Carnival is picking your room you will be assigned to the "leftovers". That is not a bad thing just decreases the likelihood that for two cruises in a row no one chose that cabin.

Have a wonderful time.

Oh you are in trouble! Addicting is an understatement! LOL

We did our first B2B last year and then this year we did a B2B2B2B, for 28 days on board.

Already looking at booking another for 2016, a 7 day Mexico followed by a 15 day Hawaiian.

Enjoy!!!!

Yes, B2Bs are addicting. We did one in 2008. Then did 1 cruise in 2009, 2010, 2011, & 2012. Since 2013 we've done B2B each year. I doubt if we'll ever go back to a single cruise.

I also doubt if they'll even pay attention to the fact that you're B2B when they assign your cabin so you probably will be changing cabins. That's what happened to friends of our when they booked their B2B as a guarantee.

Your 2 cruises are linked as a B2B, aren't they? Just checking cuz we book next year's B2B while on a current B2B. One year we found out she did not link the 2 cruises as a B2B. Discovered this when I got an upsell call.

Edited by Sparky2