Luggage Storeage In San Juan After Debarkation (AOL)

Fred C

I know that this question has been asked zillions of times on this board, but I will be on the Adventure in December and have a flight out of San Juan at 3:20. I want to know what I can do with my luggage after I leave the ship other than doing an excursion in San Juan? Thank You...

Try this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/archive/index.php?t-29849.html

We also had a 3:00 something flight out, but because we had been to San Juan several times prior, we decided that we would take our time and just be the last off the ship. :D We waited up in the card room and had a beautiful view of San Juan. When the ship began to get quiet (last colore number called, etc.) and the crowds dispersed, we decided it was time to leave (around 11:00.) By the time we retrieved our luggage, got transportation to the airport and went through security (SJ airport is very crowded), we didn't have much time to waste. We had lunch in the airport, read a little and then it was time to start boarding the plane.

Thereis a Royal Caribbean office in San Juan where you can leave your luggage. We walked there from the older pier, sorry I don't remember the names of the piers, and went wandering San Juan. We headed back and caught a taxi right there to the airport. It didn't seem all that secure but that was about 5 years ago, maybe things have changed. Worked well for us.

Archived