Best Price Guarantee

edbro

Has anybody tried to exercise this program? I want to do cave tubing in Belize and I'd rather do the boat's excursion if the prices were equal. They list cave tubing with lunch at $71/person and it costs $45/person through cavetubing.bz.

Of course you have to book the excursion first, then submit a claim and let them decide if it meets the criteria. I assume they will find some little difference and reject the claim. So, has anybody tried to take them up on it?

Has anybody tried to exercise this program? I want to do cave tubing in Belize and I'd rather do the boat's excursion if the prices were equal. They list cave tubing with lunch at $71/person and it costs $45/person through cavetubing.bz.

Of course you have to book the excursion first, then submit a claim and let them decide if it meets the criteria. I assume they will find some little difference and reject the claim. So, has anybody tried to take them up on it?

This excursion will probably not be exactly the same. Since this is a tender port, Carnival will probably arrange a private tender and transport for those on the excursion. If you arrange a private excursion, you will probably have to tender on your own over to the pier and arrange for your own transport to the excursion. That may be the difference in price.

I used the best price guarantee for my upcoming Altun Ha and Belize City excursion. I wasn't sure if it would be honored, since the Carnival one was a half hour longer - but they did it! And now we have $120 OBC waiting for us next month! I say give it a shot!

If it is basically the same excursion, then you take the Carnival-sponsored excursion and get the difference in price (+10%) as OBC.

On the form, you have to provide the URL of the private excursion company and answer several questions comparing the amenities.