Custom Air?

dmk

I would like to book Custom Air for a cruise in Jan. 2007. How long in advance does Celebrity take reservations for custom air. I have done it before and have forgotten.

It has never been more that six months out, for us. With the airline problems, who knows now? :(

About 334 days prior to your return flight.

For example--I'm flying to London next June 30th for my Baltic/Russia cruise on the Constellation. Mr return flight is on July 15th. I called my travel agent on August 17th and requested my custom air. There was no problem and I even received my requested assigned seats after logging onto http://www.seatguru.com I suggest you call Celebrity Custom Air a few days prior to ascertain that the airline and flights are ok for your free custom air, assuming that you are a Captains Club member.

Hope this helps.

Ellis

You are able to use custom air for international travel.

Transfers are included. If you plan on a pre-cruise stay and do not use one of the cruiseline's hotels, you lose the transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to pier. Captain club members with more than one cruise receive this service for free. All others pay $75.00

Archived