Guys - Toppings

fozzy1975

Pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, grilled onion, mushrooms, jalapenos, banana peppers, bacon, these little stick thingies (I don't know what to call them!) and some others. Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch, BBQ sauce, chipotle mayo, and a bunch of others. Yum!

Pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, grilled onion, mushrooms, jalapenos, banana peppers, bacon, these little stick thingies (I don't know what to call them!) and some others. Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch, BBQ sauce, chipotle mayo, and a bunch of others. Yum!

the little stick thingies are potato sticks. used to be my favorite snack in the 70's they were popular back then. after my last cruise with my 6 and 9 year old they fell in love with the potato sticks. when we got home they made me search all the stores for them. i finally found them at wal-mart. now they eat them every day.

the fixin's bar also has some hot sauces as condiments.

Is there always BBQ sauce available on the ship? I will be on the Pride on May 31 and LOVE BBQ sauce on just about everything. it would be a shame if it were only available when Guys is open...

Is there always BBQ sauce available on the ship? I will be on the Pride on May 31 and LOVE BBQ sauce on just about everything. it would be a shame if it were only available when Guys is open...

I'm not sure about in the a.m. and P.M, but Guy's is open usually from 12 to 6ish I believe. Maybe fill up a small container (like the ice cream cups) to have some if they do not?

I like the bacon, mostly because it must burn Carnival up the passengers are able to get their own bacon instead of having it served to them.

As an FYI, on the Sunshine you served yourself bacon on the buffet as well. No Bacon Police! :)

Every ship that had a Guys had their wonderful BBQ sauce on it during operating hours. They remove all of the condiments at the end of their operating hours. There is BBQ sauce in the MDR but it's not as good as the one at Guy's.

Edited by Out to sea!