What wedding items are you bringing onboard?

We brought some battery operated candles, personalized napkins, wedding mints, some ribbon in wedding colors to decorate things with, and our own toasting glasses. Maybe a couple of other things that I can't remember.

Hi, I'm getting married on the Norwegian cruise line next year, I plan on bringing the following:

Favors

Guest book

Sailing guest welcome bag

Chair covers

Personalized Aisle runner

Silk flowers (don't want the ones provided by cruise)

Cake topper

Wedding programs

Personalized napkins

We are bringing our own flowers (real touch silks we were able to get the bouquets, wrist corsages, and boutonnieres and they are SO beautiful), cake topper, flower picks for the cake, map we are using as our guest book with stand and gold pens for signing!

We did welcome bags for our guests - drawstring backpacks, lanyard/card holder for sail and sign card, sunscreen, cup, and sunglasses but we are placing those at the dinner tables the night before so we don't have to worry about hauling them all on board!

Edited by slord12

We brought:

- Our own flowers/bouquets (Real Touch)

- We brought flower petals to match our bouquets & ribbon to put on the cake

- Guest book

- I brought framed wedding photos of my parents and husband's parents (both sets of parents are still married), along with a framed note thanking them for everything they have done for us (they didn't know we were doing it and both mom's cried)

Really, the ships are flashy enough that I didn't feel like we really needed the extra décor. And it was nice not having to lug around a bunch of extra stuff at boarding. We gave favor/welcome bags out at welcome party/dinner the night before cruise.