Excursion Carnival AFTER your cruise BEOFRE your flight? Port MIA and FLL airport

rene194215

So I posted this in the Carnival site but thought I would try here too for any advise.

I will be in Miami after my cruise on the Breeze and the cheapest flight home is at 410 and its a direct flight. So I will have time. Has anyone done any of the excursions offered by Carnival. There is everglades trip (condition is flights out of FLL must be after 4) this makes me nervous as my flight is 410.

There is also a hop on hop off buss that takes you around south beach or the downtown area. I could probably do this and do one of the loops. The thing here is that they have a 12 or 2 pm run to the airport. 12 seems to early and 2 seems like it might be too late. But if I do this then 12 would prob be best as to be safe then sorry.

It's a number of years ago now, but we did the Everglades tour after a cruise with a FLL flight. Loved the tour. The tour will get you to the airport more than two hours before the flight, but the lines at security at FLL are horrendous. 4:00 should be okay but we now spend an extra day in FLL and get an early morning flight home the following day.