ATV Excursion with children under 16

Saraphine

We will be in Ocho Rios in January on a cruise for my son's 16 birthday. He had his heart set on an ATV excursion. The excursion through NCL requires that each person have a driver's license (which neither he, nor my 12 year old) have. I contacted Marvyn's Paradise Tours, but he uses the same ATV company which requires a driver's license. Can anyone recommend a company in which children under 16 can drive the ATV's?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually have a similar question...we were looking at the Ocho Rios ATV excursion, and my boys have their learner's permits but not full licenses...I'm just hoping and wishing someone will tell me that those will work, but I'm guessing that's not the case. Has anyone tried it with learner's permits? No full licences until December...a while after the cruise.

• 1 year later...

Anyone have any luck finding an ATV or dune buggy tour for kids under 16? We are going to MoBay in Oct with our 11 & 7 year olds and they would love to do an off-road type of excursion, I know they aren't able to drive, but I haven't even seen any options for them to just be passengers. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but it is in Cozumel. Go to cozumeladventure dot com. They allowed my 11 year old to ride. The best part is they are right across the street from Mr. Sanchos (but independent). So my two sons and husband rode ATVs while I chilled on the beach at Sanchos, and then they met up with me after. They got a disc with all pics on it for like $30. This is not the Sanchos ATV, by the way, it is a difference company and longer ride yet inexpensive.