NCL Website

CruzLover80

Okay, so I just upgraded my inside cabin to a balcony cabin on my upcoming Alaska cruise. Based on when I booked, the beverage package, dining package and OBC was available. So when I upgraded I still was able to qualify for the promo. For an additional $540. I went to a balcony and received $200. OBC. I just checked NCL.com and it shows the $200. OBC and under the Amenity Details it shows this:

Amenity Details

• Free $100 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

For those that booked under that promo, do you show this? Was this included in the $200. or is this an extra $100?? (Which would be AWESOME). I know from previous experiences, NCL has shown any perks like wine or free dinner there, so I'm curiously crossing my fingers!

Okay, so I just upgraded my inside cabin to a balcony cabin on my upcoming Alaska cruise. Based on when I booked, the beverage package, dining package and OBC was available. So when I upgraded I still was able to qualify for the promo. For an additional $540. I went to a balcony and received $200. OBC. I just checked NCL.com and it shows the $200. OBC and under the Amenity Details it shows this:

Amenity Details

For those that booked under that promo, do you show this? Was this included in the $200. or is this an extra $100?? (Which would be AWESOME). I know from previous experiences, NCL has shown any perks like wine or free dinner there, so I'm curiously crossing my fingers!

Did you check the other passenger? Possibly they broke the $200 OBC for the cabin between you and the 2nd passenger? If I remember correctly others have said that's what's happened to their OBC.

Did you check the other passenger? Possibly they broke the $200 OBC for the cabin between you and the 2nd passenger? If I remember correctly others have said that's what's happened to their OBC.

I thought maybe that's what it was. $100 per passenger, but don't they typically have codes for that? I know on my Sky sailing we picked the UBP and it is noted under "Amenity", so you may be right. I thought that maybe they would put $200 OBC instead of that specific language of Free $100.

Amenity Details

Its the $200 OBC split between people in your cabin (2 people). It showed up like that on my reservation and I called NCL to verify that I was getting an extra hun in OBC. Nope, just how their system puts it on the web page. If you get them to send you and amenities invoice, you'll see how they broke it out.

Edited by johnlatte

Its the $200 OBC split between people in your cabin (2 people). It showed up like that on my reservation and I called NCL to verify that I was getting an extra hun in OBC. Nope, just how their system puts it on the web page. If you get them to send you and amenities invoice, you'll see how they broke it out.

Well the thought was nice while it lasted, LOL.

Thanks!