Waitlisted?

Has anyone out there ever had any success taking a cruise after being wait listed? My husband and I were hoping to take a last minute cruise to Bermuda during a June. The cruise on the dates we had open were sold out and now we are wait listed. We are planning on staying near the port the day before the cruise and if we can't get a cabin, we'll just head to the Jersey shore for a few days. Just wondering if anyone else had luck attaining cabins after being on a wait list....

It does happen on occasion. People do cancel last minute. I personally haven't tried it, but I asked around and it could happen. Just keep tabs on it. Hope you can get on one of those dates-if not, I still hope you have a good vacation!

It does happen on occasion. People do cancel last minute. I personally haven't tried it, but I asked around and it could happen. Just keep tabs on it. Hope you can get on one of those dates-if not, I still hope you have a good vacation!

Thank you! Any vacation is better than none and if I can't secure this cruise, I will end up by the ocean somewhere instead of sailing on it. I just love the sound of the sea:)