Allure - Large Interior Category N and K

I booked 2 large interiors on Allure on deck 6. Category K (6189 -an accessible) and right next to it Category N (6191), both of which are right over the OnAir Club.

My son and daughter will be in 6191. Is there a sofa and desk? If so, upon entering the cabin, would you encounter the twin beds first and then the sofa and desk at the end of the room? I'm used to staying in cabins with the opposite configuration, so I was wondering if this makes the room appear to be smaller and more cramped. How much space between foot of the bed and the wall is there?

I was also wondering about the configuration for the accessible room next to it in Category K. DH has a mobility scooter and needs to plug in battery at the desk. Is there a lot of room to maneuver the scooter around the bed to get to the desk? I cannot seem to find any photos of this accessible room.

Also, was wondering how noise level would be directly over the OnAir club.

Thanks

I booked 2 large interiors on Allure on deck 6. Category K (6189 -an accessible) and right next to it Category N (6191), both of which are right over the OnAir Club.

My son and daughter will be in 6191. Is there a sofa and desk? If so, upon entering the cabin, would you encounter the twin beds first and then the sofa and desk at the end of the room? I'm used to staying in cabins with the opposite configuration, so I was wondering if this makes the room appear to be smaller and more cramped. How much space between foot of the bed and the wall is there?

I was also wondering about the configuration for the accessible room next to it in Category K. DH has a mobility scooter and needs to plug in battery at the desk. Is there a lot of room to maneuver the scooter around the bed to get to the desk? I cannot seem to find any photos of this accessible room.

Also, was wondering how noise level would be directly over the OnAir club.

Thanks

We have stayed in the Category N cabins on Allure and Oasis, and they have been very nice :) I can only answer for the category N cabin; so, for both of our category N cabins, the bed has been as it is pictured like on the RCCL site. The bed is directly when you walk in, followed by the couch and desk. There is plenty of room between the bed and the wall to walk through, but it definitely is not the biggest space. I would say 2 feet or so, just plenty enough to walk through.

Overall, I really liked this room configuration. It was something different, as I am used to the opposite configuration as well. My friend's room on the Allure (had the same category N) was a different configuration. The bed was against the far wall when you walk in, and was like most other RCCL rooms. It really depends how the room is configured when you get there. Some are the pictured configuration and some are the normal RCCL configuration. Either way, I think the category N room will be nice. Enjoy! You'll love Allure! By far my favorite cruise so far!

We have stayed in the Category N cabins on Allure and Oasis, and they have been very nice :) I can only answer for the category N cabin; so, for both of our category N cabins, the bed has been as it is pictured like on the RCCL site. The bed is directly when you walk in, followed by the couch and desk. There is plenty of room between the bed and the wall to walk through, but it definitely is not the biggest space. I would say 2 feet or so, just plenty enough to walk through.

Overall, I really liked this room configuration. It was something different, as I am used to the opposite configuration as well. My friend's room on the Allure (had the same category N) was a different configuration. The bed was against the far wall when you walk in, and was like most other RCCL rooms. It really depends how the room is configured when you get there. Some are the pictured configuration and some are the normal RCCL configuration. Either way, I think the category N room will be nice. Enjoy! You'll love Allure! By far my favorite cruise so far!

Thanks. Will see what configuration we'll end up with in either room.