moved from stateroom without notification

ellopoppet

I just returned from my family Bermuda Cruise. The things I liked about The Breakaway is it is a beautiful ship and there are so many wonderful activities and restaurants. The things I disliked were, the cabins were small, the hallways were very narrow, for example a women in a wheelchair got wedged between the wall and someone's luggage that was in the hallway, and the guest service staff were a bit snooty and unfriendly. Anyway, as for our cabins being moved it was a bit difficult not having all our staterooms together as I originally planned. At times it was very frustrating. But we made the best of it by using the phone and walkie talkies. In case anyone is wondering, I did run in to the peope who took my original two cabins. They supposedly did not speak English. Funny they spoke perfect English. I didn't say anything to them I was just standing outside my son's cabin that was next to their cabins and they happened to be returning to their staterooms together.