proof of gift purchases?

jessdonna

Hi all ..I have purchased a few things from the gift store on carnival site like drink coupons, etc. Where can I see proof of that besides bank statement of deduction. Are these sent ahead or in room when you board? Thanks for any help.

I always print out the confirmation page, and I've always received email confirmations as well...

When I sailed on the Fantasy a couple of years ago my drink coupons were given to me in the dining room, but only after I asked about them since I hadn't received them after a whole day of cruising. I'd definitely inquire about them immediately if they aren't in your stateroom when you board.

I have never received the drink coupons upon boarding... generally they are delivered the first night at dinner or in your stateroom... I have received them as late as the second day... but first night at dinner seems to be standard (or at least what they say when you order them...)

Can you order the bar coupons if you still only have a GUAR room? If I were to give my booking # to my mom and tell her use GUAR for my cabin #, (like it does when I tried the "gift method" to find out if we've been assigned yet), will that work? I told my mom to tell my aunts, etc, that if they want to get me something different for my Bday this year, to get me some drink coupons for our cruise!! :) Thanks!

Archived