changing pvp

The PVP we have calls us maybe once a year.

And we don't get emails from Carnival either.

We did not get them before we had this PVP either.

PVPs are people.

There could be some reason for what you have experienced.

Illness, death in family, who knows what.

We had one for five years before she got disappeared.

She knew us by name, knew our kids, understood how we cruised at that time.

It was nice to be able to call someone like that.

Fortunately I have a great PVP who calls every 4-5 month's to see how it's going and if I'm interested. It isn't bad like some of you claim to get the calls.

However I had a problem about a week ago. I have my CCL PVP who had just called to follow up about a cruise I took my mom on, and to ask about my upcoming Alaskan cruise. Basic chit chat, no sales pitch, it was fine. The next day I miss a call from a 305 area code so I figured my PVP forgot to tell me something, or my PCC(NCL) was calling about a deal. I call back and its Carnival without listening to the voicemail and type my PVP extension in. We start talking and I ask he why she called. She hadn't and asked me to check the voicemail and call her back. I check and my NCL PCC now works at Carnival and wants my business. I didn't like how he either took my information from his previous company or had access with Carnivals system to find my information. I immediately called my PVP back to give her a heads up and let her know I'm loyal too her. I was just amazed because it has to say in the system if you have a PVP or not.

Fortunately I have a great PVP who calls every 4-5 month's to see how it's going and if I'm interested. It isn't bad like some of you claim to get the calls.

However I had a problem about a week ago. I have my CCL PVP who had just called to follow up about a cruise I took my mom on, and to ask about my upcoming Alaskan cruise. Basic chit chat, no sales pitch, it was fine. The next day I miss a call from a 305 area code so I figured my PVP forgot to tell me something, or my PCC(NCL) was calling about a deal. I call back and its Carnival without listening to the voicemail and type my PVP extension in. We start talking and I ask he why she called. She hadn't and asked me to check the voicemail and call her back. I check and my NCL PCC now works at Carnival and wants my business. I didn't like how he either took my information from his previous company or had access with Carnivals system to find my information. I immediately called my PVP back to give her a heads up and let her know I'm loyal too her. I was just amazed because it has to say in the system if you have a PVP or not.

as I understand it pvp's must sell a certain number of cabins each month or they are shown the door.

As a result new ones are under a lot of pressure to find customers and will cut corners.

Regardless my personal information he had was either NCLs that he took, or had access to a system and had a list of all the names he's dealt with. I used to get calls from Carnival a lot, but it stopped when I got my PVP. I understand he needs to book reservations, but going behind someone's back or taking what belonged to your previous employer isn't the way to do it.