Hobo bus Naples

Has anyone done the hobo bus in Naples and if so what was it like and which is the best route to take?

We did the red route round town then the blue route along the coast. No time for the other one, but the blue route along the coast was brilliant. Wouldn't do red one again, but depends what you like I suppose.

Last time we were in Naples we had not intended getting off as we had done Pompeii previously. However we noticed a HoHo bus right outside the port and thought that would be a good way to see the city safely. The port bus took us to a "hub" where there was a choice of three routes and we also did the one which went along the coast round the city to the outskirts. There were lovely views of the bay and we saw a completely different view of Naples to what we saw on the way to Pompeii. Didn't do the others. Can't post photos on here but if you like I'll put a couple on FB Linda.

Last time we were in Naples we had not intended getting off as we had done Pompeii previously. However we noticed a HoHo bus right outside the port and thought that would be a good way to see the city safely. The port bus took us to a "hub" where there was a choice of three routes and we also did the one which went along the coast round the city to the outskirts. There were lovely views of the bay and we saw a completely different view of Naples to what we saw on the way to Pompeii. Didn't do the others. Can't post photos on here but if you like I'll put a couple on FB Linda.

That would be lovely Sheila (Sorry, only just seen your post - computer troubles :( )

That would be lovely Sheila (Sorry, only just seen your post - computer troubles :( )

Have sent them in a pm Linda. It said they would go to your "others" file. if you don't find them I'll put them in a post.