Switch dining option with FTTF

edbro

i am booked for My Time Dining. I'd like to switch to early dining but there is a wait list. I also have First to the Fun but I don't know if that helps any in this regard. If I put my name on the wait list for early dining do I risk not getting it and being assigned late dining?

i am booked for My Time Dining. I'd like to switch to early dining but there is a wait list. I also have First to the Fun but I don't know if that helps any in this regard. If I put my name on the wait list for early dining do I risk not getting it and being assigned late dining?

FTTF wont help you. If your on a wait list and dont get your chioice you would default back to original choice.

Can see MD at embarkation to see if he can move you.

FTTF won't help with getting your desired dinner seating. I have had luck with writing John Heald on his blog and FB. But he recommends not writing the Maitre D beforehand as they are not required to answer passenger emails regarding seating arrangements before boarding.

I was trying to avoid the wait that comes with MTD. I've heard it can be a half hour or more.

The wait come from everyone trying to go at the same time. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 min and we are usually there around 6. The wait times start to increase around 7 and generally with larger groups.

I was trying to avoid the wait that comes with MTD. I've heard it can be a half hour or more.

The only time we ever had to wait for Your Time Dining was when nine of us sailed together. We waited about 90 minutes on Elegant Night. Other than that one night, we never had more than a few minutes wait, certainly not half an hour, and we always went at 6:30. This includes Elegant Nights on other sailings.