Empress Deck on the Conquest

texas greeneyes

I and two sisters will be in cabin 7273 in November on the Conquest. I would love to hear from others who have had a Cat 11, Empress Deck, on the Conquest. Room description including size (will we three be crowded?), size of balcony (will three chairs fit on it?), feeling ship's movements, noise level, proximity to public areas, and anything else you can share will be greatly appreciated. 67 days and counting!!! :D

We have been on the Carnival Conquest three times previously and will be going again in December. My sisters have always had a room on the Empress Deck, room 7334 I think. Their room is a category 8B - still a balcony but not as large as the ones in the front half of the ship. (We've seen some as we walk down the hall.) They have three people in their room - my 2 sisters and my uncle who is short and sleeps on the couch. They have the two twin beds put together to give them a little more room and they seem to do okay. The balcony only has two chairs on it and would be hard pressed to hold more than that. Be sure to take a bungee cord to hold the balcony door open and get the fresh air inside. Plus that will make it easier for all to get on and off the balcony. Storage space is good - empty suitcases and dirty clothes go under the bed, and each person gets one closet to use and a large drawer. As far as the other questions - there is some movement when the weather is bad, but it's a good location - just a flight up to the lido deck and activities / food. She is in the back half and it isn't too noisy, but I've heard that there is a little more commotion in the front half of the ship that filters down to Empress. Hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know.

Sherryl

I and two sisters will be in cabin 7273 in November on the Conquest. I would love to hear from others who have had a Cat 11, Empress Deck, on the Conquest. Room description including size (will we three be crowded?), size of balcony (will three chairs fit on it?), feeling ship's movements, noise level, proximity to public areas, and anything else you can share will be greatly appreciated. 67 days and counting!!! :D

Cat 11 are suites, more than enough room for three. The Empress deck is the quietest deck on the ship (that is why they put the suites there).

Archived