Carnival Pride In Room TV Question.

rfreeman11

I was on the Breeze out of Miami over Thanksgiving in 2013 and was happy to see that the Miami Local feeds were what was available on the in room TV (And I believe the rest of the ship as well). As a long suffering Miami Dolphins fan, it was nice to be able to see the Dolphins snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory against the Carolina Panthers while at sea.

That said we are looking at taking a trip on the Pride in Late September/early October, and I was wondering if anyone who has been on the Pride recently can remember what the local CBS affiliate on board was.

Thanks in Advance.

I was on the Breeze out of Miami over Thanksgiving in 2013 and was happy to see that the Miami Local feeds were what was available on the in room TV (And I believe the rest of the ship as well). As a long suffering Miami Dolphins fan, it was nice to be able to see the Dolphins snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory against the Carolina Panthers while at sea.

That said we are looking at taking a trip on the Pride in Late September/early October, and I was wondering if anyone who has been on the Pride recently can remember what the local CBS affiliate on board was.

Thanks in Advance.

To the best of my knowledge, all Carnival ships sailing from U.S. ports show the Miami locals. It used to be the Denver stations, but is now the Miami stations.

CBS / NBC / ABC / FOX (Miami local stations)

CNN Domestic / CNN International / CNN En Espanol

TCM (Turner Classic Movies)

Boomerang (cartoons) / Cartoon Network

TNT Latin America

ESPN / ESPN 2 Latin America – both shown in the Sports Bars only; not broadcast in staterooms

Carnival also broadcasts 2 movies per day and those will show in your Fun Times each day.

Edited by winddawn