NHL on glory?

luvflorida

Game 7 of the Hawks - Ducks series is on NBC Saturday (let's go hawks) so he's good there. The Cup finals begin Wednesday, June 3 but TV info is not yet released. Games on NBC will be ok, those on NBCSN will not be available as NBCSN is not on the ship's channels. Could check in the sports bar but doubtful they can get NBCSN either.

We leave this Saturday on the Glory. Can someone please tell me so that I can reassure my husband....will he be able to catch any of the Stanley Cup playoffs on board???

We will be cruising with y'all. It's almost time!!!

If my memory serves me I think (hope,Pray) that NBC covers the finals. He remembers seeing some of the playoffs a while ago on a previous cruise so I'm hoping he will get to watch on board. Thanks for responding! I am SO ready for this vacation. Just finishing up with my packing tonight.

I was on the Paradise earlier this month and we only got the one hockey game that aired on NBC the other games never played so you'd have to wait for the ESPN ticker to update you around the ship.

If my memory serves me I think (hope,Pray) that NBC covers the finals. He remembers seeing some of the playoffs a while ago on a previous cruise so I'm hoping he will get to watch on board. Thanks for responding! I am SO ready for this vacation. Just finishing up with my packing tonight.

NBC for sure covers the finals, they are the only network that covers the NHL. Last year the finals and I believe conference finals were all on NBC and on most of the ships.

Let's go bolts!!

It was frustrating on the Paradise. I'd say 90% we're from the Tampa area on the ship and probably 40% wanted to watch the game. Instead we got to watch the Bulls(not USF) game.

go bolts

#BISH...PLEASE!!!

The 2014 Stanley Cup Final was split between NBC and NBCSN. Games 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 were on NBC and Games 3 and 4 were on NBCSN.

While not announced officially, I would expect the same split this year as it has been the general practice for the cable channel to get games 3 and 4 from the Final.

If previous years holds to form then the TV schedule would look like this:

June 3 NBC

June 6 NBC

June 8 NBCSN

June 10 NBCSN

June 13 NBC

June 15 NBC

June 17 NBC

I just got back from cruising on the Glory. Only if the hockey games are on NBC will the sports bar show the game. I found this out on Friday when I wanted to watch that game. Instead of waiting for the ticker tape to show the score, I watched the local news at 10 and 11. Hope your husband gets to see some of the games. Enjoy your cruise.:)