NCL vs RC

cocacola86

When comparing these two, which is better for food, ships, entertainment and the intenerays, staterooms for size and price and Loyalty perks? What's Better freestyle or DD?

Which color is better? Red, or blue?

I will tell you that if Cocacola is your thing, you'll be disappointed to know that NCL has Pepsi products onboard

When comparing these two, which is better for food, ships, entertainment and the intenerays, staterooms for size and price and Loyalty perks? What's Better freestyle or DD?

Since you posted this on the Royal board as well, it's safe to say opinions will be vary greatly on both boards.

I know they ditched taking food away, do you find NCL nickels and dimes you.

"Nickel and dimes you" is a phrase that will never pertain to you as long as you do your research and are aware of various on board charges. I think that it's hard to compare cruise line to cruise line in general. I think a specific ship comparison would be more helpful.

Either way, both lines are enjoyable. Personally I don't think you can go wrong with either. :)

Edited by ColinIllinois

No, always wanted to, but DW only drinks Diet Coke so that doesn't help. But I do like the promotions they offer, right now we're booked on the Anthem, we booked at 1716 pp to Bermuda and Boston in a balcony, we booked before the price went up about 8 percent. I don't like Pepsi, but I think we would have a great cruise either way. I know your probably think why am I on the NCL cruise, we'll always do your homework and do you prefer bigger or smaller?

No, always wanted to, but DW only drinks Diet Coke so that doesn't help. But I do like the promotions they offer, right now we're booked on the Anthem, we booked at 1716 pp to Bermuda and Boston in a balcony, we booked before the price went up about 8 percent. I don't like Pepsi, but I think we would have a great cruise either way. I know your probably think why am I on the NCL cruise, we'll always do your homework and do you prefer bigger or smaller?

I'm going on the Gem next Sunday and Celebrity Summit in August. Nothing wrong with mixing it up. Have a great cruise

What do you like about the suites? Which ones do you book and what do you get with them? We had an OS on Carnival and all you get is Priority boarding.

Google NCL Breakaway Haven Aft suite 12304. The Haven is amazing. We've cruised in Grand and Owners suites on RCL but think the Haven afts are superior. We also like eating in specialty restaurants because after 30+ cruises we are done with the MDR on all cruise ships. NCL does specialty better than any cruiseline.