Caribe deck on the Coral?

chrob

We are looking to book a balcony cabin on the Coral in Sept.2005. I have read that some of the balconies on Caribe deck are bigger than others.
Does anyone have specific cabin numbers of the larger cabins/balconies?

There are several different sizes and configurations of cabins on the Caribe and Baja decks. The larger and better located the cabin, the more expensive. When you get ready to book, you can look at a diagram that will show them all and the prices. I booked on cruise.com and they have good diagrams.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrob:
We are looking to book a balcony cabin on the Coral in Sept.2005. I have read that some of the balconies on Caribe deck are bigger than others.
Does anyone have specific cabin numbers of the larger cabins/balconies?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think most of the balconies on Caribe deck are larger. We were in one towards aft, on port side and it was a larger one. Can't remember the room number, but it was about4 cabins forward of the "last" bump out. ONly problem we found was that half of the balcony was not covered. Some people like that, we did not care for it. I'd prefer a smaller balcony, all covered.

I found that the diagrams in the brochures were relatively accurate for size.

Archived