Mediterranean ALLURE Review sailing from Rome

Thank you for sharing your experience. Sad to hear what you went through, and hope the positive experiences outweighed the negative.

We are scheduled to sail her at the end of September, and are excited to finally get a chance to check out this class of ship.

I would like to hear which excursions did you attend? Which one of them was not good in your opinion?

Were the coke freestyle machines in use (and with full selection so including the flavoured waters)? I don't seem to find clear information of this whether the machines are disabled for Med cruises or not...

The coke freestyle machines where everywhere on the ship and I did see people use them who purchased the special drink packages.

We booked 3 tours with Royal and one private tour iin Barcelona with a company called Barcelona Day Tours.

We did the Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii tour thru Royal and loved it.

We did the Florence and Pisa tour it was very good but spent too much time in France and only 40 mins at Pisa which is not enough.

Draco cave tour in Palma Mallarca was awesome

Marseilles and Aix Provence tour was ok ...lunch was good too much time in Aux Provence and not enough time to see the sites at the end of the tour at Notre Dame

We were on from 24th, excellent cruise. we were also assigned 6.30 for early seating however on reading the compass I noticed deck 4 dining room was 6.30 but deck 5 was 6pm so we spoke to someone outside dining room and he changed us, no problem. its first time I have encountered two times for early and late seatings

Anytime dining starts at 5:30 but the first seating is truly at 6:30pm