New CD on the sunshine ???

GAHart

John Heald posted on his blog today:

"I also want to sail on the Carnival Sunshine to see a brand new cruise director who will be covering for the incomparable Jaime Dee while she is on vacation. This chap will be new to the company. We are excited he is joining us and I will tell you more when I introduce his bio here soon."

We cruise in October, we remember her from our last cruise on Sunshine. Hopefully her replacement will be good.

Jamie Dee will be back on the Sunshine before October. This new guy is new to Carnival and will only be there till the end of August.

• 2 weeks later...

My DH and I were on the Sunshine in February and Jamie Dee was the CD. To be honest I've never really paid that much attention to the CD on our cruises BUT IMHO I think Jamie Dee was the best I've ever cruised with. And I promise you it's takes a lot to impress me, just ask my DH. Jamie was all over the ship, all hours of the day and night, ( I've not got a clue when she slept) and she made each person she was around feel special. We've been on 20+ cruises and hope and pray the CD on our August cruise can fill Jamie's high heels!!! Counting the days!!!!

does this mean that Jamie dee will be on the 8/29 sailing?

Jamie Dee will not be on the 8/29 sailing. I'm hoping that John Heald will be on our cruise with the new CD. I've asked him on his FB page but haven't received a response yet. We sailed on the Sunshine last August with her and she was the best CD we've experienced to date!

Jamie Dee will not be on the 8/29 sailing. I'm hoping that John Heald will be on our cruise with the new CD. I've asked him on his FB page but haven't received a response yet. We sailed on the Sunshine last August with her and she was the best CD we've experienced to date!

John Heald did say that he was going to spend some time aboard the Sunshine with the new CD! The new CD boards mid July so I am hopeing John Heald will be aboard for my embarkation on July 26th! That would be awesome!!!