NCL Haven 2 bedroom size question

gator14

I would not do it.

Google and see some pictures.

At the very least you have 2 happy people in the master with 3 between the small room and the couch. Is this parents with 3 adult kids? Maybe. Five adults? Equal status? Nope. Not happening.

It will be parents with 3 guys 18 ,25,27.

I have a feeling a 2 bedroom Haven suite wouldn't work as it would mean them 3 have to figure out who gets the full-sized bed, the bed hanging from the wall and the bed in the living room. They can definitely try rotating tho! At that age though, they definitely want more privacy.

Not sure which ship you are referencing, but, on the Away ships, you might want to try a configuration that worked really well for us in Jan. We have three kids, 22, 25 and 28. We got the Haven aft corner suite on deck 9 (9316) and the connecting non-Haven cabin (9314). The only draw back was the kids did not have access to the Haven. Our kids would have been bored out of their minds at the Haven pool so this was no great loss. The DH and I don't even use the pool when we stay in the actual Haven. When our butler realized we were all together (which was pretty obvious as the connecting door stayed open almost all the time), he would always bring plenty of afternoon snacks for everyone. And, no, we did not ask for this, he simply did it out of the goodness of his heart. Just something to consider.

I would do it but Ive been told we are crazy to have six in that room. However at least two people would have to share the main bed. So if you are a parents with three grown children it would work better then if you were five independent adults. We do it with four adults and two kids, but we are both couples.

When our butler realized we were all together (which was pretty obvious as the connecting door stayed open almost all the time), he would always bring plenty of afternoon snacks for everyone. And, no, we did not ask for this, he simply did it out of the goodness of his heart. Just something to consider.

That was nice of him. I recall some people on here do get upset when Concierge and/or Butler services were extended to a Haven guest's family members in a non-Haven room. I also remember people would say it's up to the Concierge's discretion.

Edited by GoAndHaveFun

That was nice of him. I recall some people on here do get upset when Concierge and/or Butler services were extended to a Haven guest's family members in a non-Haven room. I also remember people would say it's up to the Concierge's discretion.

As I stated, we didn't ask for this and even went so far as to tell him we did not want any special treatment for the boys. The extra snacks he brought were the only services they were included in. They were actually on different flights from us (they paid for their own and Southwest was cheaper than Delta, which is what we flew) and took different transportation to the port. Once we left home, we didn't actually see them until their cabin was cleared around 1p. The only thing we used the concierge for was strictly for my DH and I. We made it very clear to the boys before we left home how it would be and that was that. When we disembarked, we separated at the cabins that morning and didn't see each other again until we were back home.

I do realize you weren't saying this at all with your comment. But, I have read of what you're referring to and that is why I made sure to include the 'we did not ask for this' part. Truth be told, we didn't want the boys with us when we went to the Haven. This was part of the decision in booking the way we did. It gave us, well, a haven (ha) away from them at times.