LONG Vancouver layover before flight - suggestions?

shandean

One other thing about rental cars.... try to demand the reservation has a "local" license plate. Thieves will look for out of province plates to target as they often contain valuables nice packed with a handle to quickly remove from vehicles.

I've usually see out of province plates at the airport. Most out if province plates get moved to there home province or state ASAP via truck. I've seen these trucks at home going to Alberta on the highway mean home.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

I've usually see out of province plates at the airport. Most out if province plates get moved to there home province or state ASAP via truck. I've seen these trucks at home going to Alberta on the highway mean home.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Some of them maybe, particularly those with American plates but I have quite often had rental cars plated in other provinces....in fact in December when we flew home for Christmas we had a car from Ontario and again last year one from Alberta.

Check out Land Sea tours. We have booked the Sea to sky tour and the next day the 4 hour city tour. They have many options to choose from. Whatever you choose, they keep your luggage with you and will drop you off right at the airport. Hope this helps.

Enjoy your trip!!!