Gold Seapass benefits for Anthem

Hi guys

Can anyone advise how they found the suite benefits versus previous.

I have heard a rumour that a gold pass overrides the lifts, is that true?

Also can we rely on the concierge to book the dinner reservations if we don't book in advance?

Has Anyone stayed in the Owners Loft Suite yet?

Is the Coastal restaurant only for suites and would you recommend it?

Any other perks to expect such as bio sun decks etc?

Looking forward to ours this August but still so much to learn about the added or new perks, so any feedback a big help. Thanks in advance

Hi guys

Can anyone advise how they found the suite benefits versus previous.

I have heard a rumour that a gold pass overrides the lifts, is that true?

Also can we rely on the concierge to book the dinner reservations if we don't book in advance?

Has Anyone stayed in the Owners Loft Suite yet?

Is the Coastal restaurant only for suites and would you recommend it?

Any other perks to expect such as bio sun decks etc?

Looking forward to ours this August but still so much to learn about the added or new perks, so any feedback a big help. Thanks in advance

We were in an SGS on quantum last january.

most suite perks were comparable to allure or oasis - two concierges, and a beautiful lounge. reserved seats at shows. pre-dinner drinks. etc etc. there is a suite sun deck above the sea plex. it's nice, but was actually crowded for our cruise - first time i ever had trouble finding a seat on a suite sundeck.

one perk that's a little different is room service, because of dynamic dining - you can order dinner from any of the five main restaurants (coastal kitchen, silk, grande, chic, american icon). also, although most of the regular room service menu has charges listed, suites get the food for free (the usual stuff still costs extra, like drinks or alcohol, and the late-night fee). i've heard you can also order room service dinner from any of the pay restaurants and just pay the cover charge, but i didn't try it on quantum. if you are late eaters, be advised there is no light on the balcony - that messed up our dinner plans one night. :p

apparently there was a glitch the first couple of quantum sailings where gold passes may have been overriding the elevators. not any more! (i'll admit, i tried it in january. but late at night, when no one else was on! :o ).

concierge can book dinner reservations for you. we had them change our dinner time at the grande when i hadn't been able to do it online previously. that said, on our sailing there was a party of 16 or 18 or something who had not pre-reserved anything, and then were annoyed when the concierges couldn't get them in anywhere. so, if you're in a large party, book ahead! to be honest, i'd probably book ahead anyway and just use the concierge for on the fly adjustments if needed, but i'm a planner that way. concierge can probably get you what you need if you're a solo, couple or small party. they also got us spa reservations exactly when we wanted them.

coastal kitchen is only for suites (and maybe pinnacle? i'm not sure, as i'm a lowly emerald!). we ate lunch there i think 3 times, and dinner once. it was fantastic. lunch was just walk-in; dinner we reserved beforehand, but it wasn't full so that probably hadn't been necessary. we liked dynamic dining as a whole, but thought coastal kitchen had the best food and service by far of any of the complimentary restaurants.

I hope that helps!