Cloud 9 Spa Pics

HAULNTA

Has anyone actually stayed in one of these rooms on Sunshine? I had 12008 booked but rebooked us in 3116 because I saw the YouTube video was was like woooah that looks... small. And closed off. Could that just be the video or is it actually that small?

Could that just be the video or is it actually that small?Could that just be the video or is it actually that small?1wnm5

I only have pics that I posted here. Those pics are ones that I took, as I spent a week in that room. I brought my tape measurer, and did the simple measurement & the simple math to come up with 150 sq.ft. For a party of 4, I would highly recommend 2 interiors instead of one 4-person interior.

Edited by k2excursion

This is the cabin Hubby & I always get on a ship with the Cloud 9 spa. Plenty of room for us and the spa is fantastic. Like being close to spa, serenity, elevators, etc...If we want to be outside we can just go out the bow or aft and be in an open area.

Have been on the Magic several times. So Magic, Dream, Breeze & Splendor have these cabins.

ours from Magic. Super tiny rooms, like all interiors. I measured this to be 150 sq.ft. exactly, although it's listed at 185. But enough space for 2 people.

017.jpg

018.jpg

thank you, that looks small! The four of us are going to be snug:o