2017 Solo Promotion

Yes, sailing is not until March 31, 2017.... Quest transatlantic, Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona with stops in Funchal, Tangiers, and I think Gibraltar.

I will celebrate a milestone birthday in 2017 and have not been to Europe since my husband died 3 years ago so I decided to look for a transat.

When I found the solo promotional fare I was very pleasantly surprised. Category is SA guarantee. I believe its about a 30% supplement.

This sailing is actually cheaper than a 10 day Caribbean in a Sky Suite (lowest suite category) on Celebrity!! I'll take Seabourn over Celebrity anytime!

Its been several years since I've sailed Seabourn and it was on Legend. I look forward to trying one of the new ships!

Claudia

Good for you! Sounds like a great idea! (I am keeping my eye on one of the Transatlantic cruises for 2016... we will see how that shakes out.)

As for Celebrity, I was just on the Solstice (Alaska) and it was a great experience (in a sky suite), but I would only look to Seabourn for a TA! :) Plus, you can't get a drink package included for the TA sailings, so the cost is actually even higher!

When I initially booked the Celebrity cruise, they were offering 300 OBC, free gratuities, and a beverage package. Seabourn was STILL a better deal and a longer cruise that goes to a couple ports I haven't been to. Service is sooo much better and Seabourn's ships are much nicer and much smaller- which I like.

Claudia

When I initially booked the Celebrity cruise, they were offering 300 OBC, free gratuities, and a beverage package. Seabourn was STILL a better deal and a longer cruise that goes to a couple ports I haven't been to. Service is sooo much better and Seabourn's ships are much nicer and much smaller- which I like.

Claudia

I agree! (Which is why I am only looking at Seabourn for the TA!) If I have 12 days at sea, I certainly want a more inclusive, friendly environment and amazing service (plus, continuous champagne!)

Yes, sailing is not until March 31, 2017.... Quest transatlantic, Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona with stops in Funchal, Tangiers, and I think Gibraltar.

When I found the solo promotional fare I was very pleasantly surprised. Category is SA guarantee. I believe its about a 30% supplement.

Claudia

Hi there Claudia, could you post a link to where you found the promotional fare for this crossing? Alternately (because I'm not sure CC allows links like that), perhaps you could email me at graham[underscore]montrose[at]hotmail[dot]com. Many thanks.

Edited by curiousx