Carnival Holiday in Flåm, Norway

kwitt703

Ah my first cruise in 1988 on the Holiday loved it. I remember the double decker bus in front of Ricks Place. Still remember Waiter and Asst. names. Great cruise, been hooked ever since:D:D:D

and bus was not but a single decker..not double..Ricks was piano bar just outside 4 Winds dining room, deck 8'

I have been cruzin with the same chef, as when I started w/CCL, Nov '06..now 400 days later we are still best friends'. My 100th approaching soon..75th w/CCL

Edited by luckycruzer

and bus was not but a single decker..not double..

My 100th approaching soon..75th w/CCL

Hi Judi

sailed with you 3 or 4 times on the Holiday. Was on last cruise. Remember several of us gathered up on deck to celebrate the last night on board. :)

you are right about the bus single decker and the location. I thought that was so neat. lol

Congrats on your 75th and approaching 100. I am now platinum and have 25 carnival cruises under my belt.(6 cruises with other cruise lines). Always come back to Carnival.

I have nine SOS's each from a different ship. Sure wish I had gotten one from the Holiday.

Would love to have a Carnival ship back in Mobile. We have been cruising out of NOLA on the Dream.

Later,

Sarah

Thanks for posting the pics. Holiday was my first Carnival cruise. My girlfriend and I had a blast. I have a picture somewhere that she snapped of me walking down the stairs with multiple paper umbrellas stuck in my pony tail. lol Ahh, to be young again. :)

Thanks for posting the pics. Holiday was my first Carnival cruise. My girlfriend and I had a blast. I have a picture somewhere that she snapped of me walking down the stairs with multiple paper umbrellas stuck in my pony tail. lol Ahh, to be young again. :)

No problem! Although I never got to sail on the holiday or any in that class, I was still super excited when I saw the whale tail and I knew exactly what class of ships it was from!

Hi Judi

sailed with you 3 or 4 times on the Holiday. Was on last cruise. Remember several of us gathered up on deck to celebrate the last night on board. :)

you are right about the bus single decker and the location. I thought that was so neat. lol

Congrats on your 75th and approaching 100. I am now platinum and have 25 carnival cruises under my belt.(6 cruises with other cruise lines). Always come back to Carnival.

I have nine SOS's each from a different ship. Sure wish I had gotten one from the Holiday.

Would love to have a Carnival ship back in Mobile. We have been cruising out of NOLA on the Dream.

Later,

Sarah

yep, still cruzin....booked 2 this week..7 the rest of the year. Have a nice man in my life for the last year and a half..and bless Bess..he's a cruzer too!..we've done about 4/5 together and more coming. He was / is a widow, and she was a sailor and cruzer as well. We are taking her ashes on Sept cruze, per her request for commitment to the sea. We went to Spain last year to teach English then a tour of Morocco. I'm now 71..yikes where did that come from?? Tom and I do lots of road trips,,and enjoy each other immensely. His family has embraced me as a "Half Nelson". Catch me up on you and the kiddo !!!..

Love that ship !!! She was the one we first sailed with carnival ... My very first cruise was with RCCL and hated it .. Said I would never cruise again .. But my sister talk us in to trying carnival so we booked her and got the bug..[emoji1][emoji572]️[emoji572]️