RCCL Sing-A-Long Piano Bars

travelergwen

I've sailed both Carnival and RCCL. IMO, the piano bars on Carnival are a real hoot! The ones on RCCL are MUCH more laid back (IE-IMO boring). Don't get me wrong, I love Royal Caribbean, but Carnivals piano bars are my 3rd favorite thing on a cruise ship. #2 is Quest on RCCL. #1 involves my wife.

-Monte

I, too, am a big fan of the sing along piano bars. But, I was on the Mariner last year and the Piano player/singer at the Schooner bar was TERRIBLE!!! It was rare to see sing alongs, except for once with 4 very drunk 40 something year old. Definitely, not the fun that I have experienced at other piano bars. So, don't get your hopes up...

However, Matt Yee (I think that's his name) is very good and would probably create the crowd (from what I've read on this board). Matt makes his rounds across various RCI ships and doesn't tend to say on any one ship for long periods of time.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

The new Sovriegn and Monarch Refurbs to have the dueling piano type sing along you describe, they use two players in Boleros at several times during the evening and it is very good, as far as the schooner on Mariner or Voyager it is much more of a piano player then a sing a long

Archived