Baggage Storage Post Cruise

jessdonna

Aha, I never heard of this baggage storage. Could you share some information. Our flight from FT Lauderdale is 5:45. We planned to do something....river tour or something like that. But don't want to drag luggage around for 5 hours.

Any info about this would be greatly appreciated. How do you arrange this? Where do you pick it up at?

thanks again

We used to storage in Tampa. It was just 5.00 for all of our bags (5). Not a bad deal.:)

Aha, I never heard of this baggage storage. Could you share some information. Our flight from FT Lauderdale is 5:45. We planned to do something....river tour or something like that. But don't want to drag luggage around for 5 hours.

Any info about this would be greatly appreciated. How do you arrange this? Where do you pick it up at?

thanks again

I was wondering the same thing. We have a late flight in Tampa and would like to store our bags so we can go to the aquarium or something.

I'm not sure of the cost of this, but I bet they store your luggage on the bus. May not be what you had in mind but....

If anyone has other information about luggage storage in either Tampa or Fort Lauderdale... we would sure appreciate hearing from you. thanks

From Carnival's homepage for Tampa excursions.

Take an awe inspiring trip to Florida’s state of the art aquarium housing over 4,300 animals & plants which represent over 550 species native to Florida.

On this excursion you will:

Be led from the pier to the Aquarium where you will be able to enjoy all the great exhibits.

Learn about Florida’s unique water as it follows a drop of water from its underground source to the open sea.

Follow the water from the wetlands to the bays & beaches.

See the drop eventually make it to the coral reefs teeming with various different types of colorful fish.

Enjoy the sea hunt exhibit as you search for the predators of the deep like octopus and sharks.

Enjoy lunch at your own expense at the Aquarium restaurant prior to boarding the coach for your return transportation to the airport.

Note: This excursion is for guests with flights after 3:30 PM. All admissions and transportation is included in the price of the excursion.

http://www.tampaport.com/admin/documents/FAQ%20Cruise.pdf

Check #17...there's storage available at the Aquarium as well as the pier.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Thank you, Rich! This is exactly what I was looking for. We would rather explore the aquarium on our own rather than book the "shore excursion" through Carnival. I'm sure it will be cheaper to do it on our own.

Archived