Conquest Drink Dispenser Options

Hi Everyone! I tried a search, but without success. My questions are: what drink options do you have on the Conquest at the Lido deck dispensers? Are they open 24 hrs? Can you bring your own cup/thermos to fill? I'm assuming there's ice there too? Thanks!! Tammy

Orange juice, guava passionfruit juice, apple juice, available in the morning. Then lemonade and tea in afternoon and evening. Coffee, hot chocolate and water available all day. Yes, we always bring our own cups. And they definitely have ice! =)

Edited by lyndilouwho

Orange juice, guava passionfruit juice, apple juice, available in the morning. Then lemonade and tea in afternoon and evening. Coffee and hot chocolate available all day. Yes, we always bring our own cups. And they definitely have ice! =)

They also have tea bags available for hot tea. They have hot chocolate on the lido deck on the Conquest also. Dh had the hot chocolate everyday instead of the coffee.

Orange juice, guava passionfruit juice, apple juice, available in the morning. Then lemonade and tea in afternoon and evening. Coffee, hot chocolate and water available all day. Yes, we always bring our own cups. And they definitely have ice! =)

Is that only for people who purchased the bubbles package or can anyone have it. I thought the only 'free' drinks were tea, coffee and lemonade.

My first cruise on Carnival and first time cruising in 8 years so might as well say, first time cruising :D;)

Is that only for people who purchased the bubbles package or can anyone have it. I thought the only 'free' drinks were tea, coffee and lemonade.

My first cruise on Carnival and first time cruising in 8 years so might as well say, first time cruising :D;)

Nope, the listed drinks are included. :)