3 nights on the ventura

willow3

A friend and myself are taking ourselves off for a short 3 night treat on the Ventura to Bruge and st Peters Port.I can`t find any info on the dress code.I have even emailed P&O but have had nothing back.I`m hoping there is a formal night in the middle but don`t want to take a long dress if I don`t need it.Can anyone help? thanks

Edited by willow3

A friend and myself are taking ourselves off for a short 3 night treat on the Ventura to Bruge and st Peters Port.I can`t find any info on the dress code.I have even emailed P&O but have had nothing back.I`m hoping there is a formal night in the middle but don`t want to take a long dress if I don`t need it.Can anyone help? thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, you haven't stated when your cruise departs so I am unable to answer your question.

However, if you look at the link below & select 'Ventura' & find your cruise number it should tell you.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

Hope this helps.

Joan

Thank you for your quick reply.I`ve found it on your link and yes there is a black tie night .yay!:)

Glad I could help & more importantly, that you are pleased there's going to be a formal / black tie night :)