Cigars on M-class

Tuna

are there any indoor areas where I can enjoy a cigar?

Thanks.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective), no, not inside.

If you have a room with a verandah, you could indulge on the verandah, but that's about it other than what was mentioned above.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks for the quick responses. I guess I'll be one of the aft crowd. I really enjoyed the cigar bar on C-class ships. It's so much more enjoyable to smoke a cigar indoors with a good scotch. Oh well.
I concur. Really used to like the Michael's on all of the ships, but we're relegated to 10aft on the M-Class ships and the equivalent spot on C-Class. That's fine when the weather is nice, but not so great when it's cold or rainy as the area isn't covered.

Just got back from two weeks on the Constellation. My husband had been looking forward to the cruise so he could have a "special place" to enjoy cigar and cognac after dinner. We had georgous weather, but even so, on those night when he went to the aft deck for his cigar and cognac there was never more than one other person doing the same.

Just got back from two weeks on the Constellation. My husband had been looking forward to the cruise so he could have a "special place" to enjoy cigar and cognac after dinner. We had georgous weather, but even so, on those night when he went to the aft deck for his cigar and cognac there was never more than one other person doing the same.

I have to admit that I almost prefer this arrangement to the Cigar Bar/club on RCCL or at least my wife does. While she "indulges" my occassional cigar she hated the smell when I would come back from the Cigar lounge. Almost as bad as walking through the smoking car on Metro North when they had one.

We were coming back from Alaska and only one night was nasty so that I couldn't enjoy one of life's pleasures. The "vacuum" caused by the ship's motion pulled the smoke away and the bartenders were quick to refill the snifter. Only thing missing was the Jamaica Bluemountain coffee

The M class ships do have a cigar lounge, the C class ships do not. All used to but on the C class ships they converted the space into a piano bar (which in my opinion should be all smoking). The Michaels clubs on the Galaxy, Century, & Mercury were too small to be converted to night clubs so they were left alone with the bartender doing double duty making drinks and selling cigars

The M class ships do have a cigar lounge, the C class ships do not. All used to but on the C class ships they converted the space into a piano bar (which in my opinion should be all smoking). The Michaels clubs on the Galaxy, Century, & Mercury were too small to be converted to night clubs so they were left alone with the bartender doing double duty making drinks and selling cigars

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the 4 large ships Mille etc had their cigar lounges closed 2-2 1/2 yrs ago and converted. I was told by Celebrity that they were keeping the ones on the galaxy, century, and mercury for the previously stated reason. we were on the galaxy last fall and michaels was still a cigar club.

Archived