Problem With Pre-Cruise Hotel Stay

NanciEA

In March, my husband and I booked a 7 night cruise for February 2016. At the time of booking, I said I also wanted to book a three night pre-cruise at the Intercontinental Bora Bora in an OTW suite. They told me they would "put me down" for the pre-cruise and let know later about the price. I called last week to see if they had booked the hotel package yet and they said they still do not have a price and cannot book the three night extension. I told them I am booking my own air to Papeete and I wanted to go ahead and buy my tickets as only certain flights work for us. They said they would let me know when they have the rates and can guarantee the pre-cruise stay, but they gave me no timetable. Has anyone else had this happen to them for 2016? When did you have your pre-cruise confirmed? Has anyone not gotten the pre-cruise hotel they requested? The agent at Paul Gauguin was kind, but insisted there was nothing she could do as of now.

Hello NanciEA,

We look forward to welcoming you aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin in February 2016. In regards to the hotel packages, please contact our reservation department at 800-848-6172.

Kind Regards,

Paul Gauguin Cruises